LIFETIME PARTS LABOR & EPIC SUPPORT WITH LIFETIME COMPLETE CARE PARTS & 30 DAY SHIPPING WARRANTY (EFFECTIVE 05/22)
On all NEW desktop computers purchased from XOTIC PC, (collectively "XOTIC PC") provide a unique Limited Lifetime Service Policy (the "Lifetime Service Policy"). This Lifetime Service Policy guarantees that a XOTIC PC client who buys a NEW computer system will not have to pay for labor or service costs on that computer system for the rest of its life. Only the original purchaser, original equipment, or future upgrades purchased from and installed by XOTIC PC, and labor/service performed by XOTIC PC are covered by this Lifetime Service Policy. In accordance to the Lifetime Service Policy, XOTIC PC also provides the following hardware warranties on their NEW computer systems.
A Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty (the "Lifetime Warranty") is included with all NEW desktop computer systems and covers the original core computer.
All of the hardware within the computer chassis is referred to as a "core computer." The Core Computer does not include any special order parts that were explicitly requested by the original customer, and these special order parts are only warranted for the duration of their original manufacturer warranty.
Computer displays are not included with the Core Computer and are only insured for one year by XOTIC PC. Certain parts or components may become unavailable due to quickly changing computer technology and manufacturers.
During the Lifetime Warranty, XOTIC PC will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective desktop computer or defective part thereof with new, used, refurbished, re-certified, or comparable parts; however, if a desktop computer or component is no longer manufactured or widely supported in the consumer market, or is not otherwise available commercially during any warranty period in this agreement, making repair of a desktop computer unworkable, XOTIC PC will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective desktop computer or defective part. XOTIC PC OWNS ALL PARTS REMOVED FROM REPAIRED PRODUCTS.
The following limitations apply to the Lifetime Service Policy, Lifetime Warranty, and 1-Year Warranty (collectively, the "Warranties"). There are no warranties, express or implied, which are not written herein.
1. For the warranty term commencing on the date of shipment to the Customer, XOTIC PC assures to the original purchaser that the covered hardware, excluding software, documentation, and similar products, will be free of defects in workmanship and materials. XOTIC PC will repair or replace the damaged hardware system, in its sole discretion, for covered faults throughout the appropriate warranty period, free of charge for labor and/or parts. Parts may not be same, but they will be equal. If the hardware system fails during the first 30 days, XOTIC PC will pay for all shipping charges if the customer is in the Contiguous United States. Outside of the Contiguous United States, the Customer is responsible for both directions of shipment, regardless of when a claimed defect occurs. Customer will pay for shipping back to XOTIC PC for any components or items sent for service after the initial 30 day period. Customer is responsible for any shipping beyond the 30 days of ownership. Products submitted in for approved service/replacement must be packaged in their original packaging and include copies of purchase receipts. For a small cost, XOTIC PC customer assistance may provide replacement packaging.
2. Non-XOTIC PC repairs, upgrades, or installs on any covered XOTIC PC computer system are not covered by the Warranties, and invalidate the Warranties immediately. Customer is expected to begin a FREE computer cleaning and tune-up using the XOTIC PC remote assistance program every year during the period a computer is covered by the Warranties, when a professional will remotely tune-up the system. To be covered by the Lifetime Service Policy, any individual parts sold or installed separately from a New computer system must be purchased and installed by XOTIC PC, and that separate hardware is only protected to the extent of the original manufacturer's guarantee on such separate parts. The Warranties do not cover physical damage, abuse, or negligence, as well as damage caused by shipment or misuse of the product, repair modification, exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity, power fluctuations, lightning, or inadequate electrical power.
3. Software errors are not covered by the Warranties, although they may be covered by the specific software publisher's warranty, as detailed in the accompanying documentation; opened software is not ever refundable. Unless otherwise noted in writing, used or re-certified equipment is offered as-is and without warranty. Any missing products must be notified to the customer within 48 hours of receipt.
4. Customer must ensure that all data and software on any covered computer system is protected at all times. XOTIC PC is not liable for any lost time, inconvenience, data or software loss, unintended data disclosure, file loss, or any other direct, indirect, or consequential damage loss caused by a covered computer system failing to function correctly, or caused by XOTIC PC's error or negligence. Despite XOTIC PC's best efforts to backup and transmit data, as well as to minimize instances when Customer data or software is lost, data loss occurs often for a range of reasons.
5. Customer agrees that before supplying a computer for service, Customer has independently backed up all software and data on the computer, and that Customer is prepared for, and expects, that all data on the computer may be lost during or following any repair procedure, and that Customer understands that this document is intended to limit XOTIC PC's liability for such data losses. Customer guarantees that any machine left for warranty service has no unauthorized data or software.
6. Warranty repairs or servicing do not extend or prolong the warranty period. Any computer that is not claimed within 30 days is considered abandoned and becomes XOTIC PC's property. Liquid cooling & water cooling components are warranted for one year only and are not covered by the XOTIC PC 's Lifetime Parts guarantee.
7. For any service or warranty questions, please contact your technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 289-9684.