LIFETIME DESKTOP WARRANTY
LIFETIME PARTS LABOR & EPIC SUPPORT WITH LIFETIME COMPLETE CARE PARTS & 30 DAY SHIPPING WARRANTY (Effective 05/22)
On all NEW desktop computers purchased from XOTIC PC, (collectively "XOTIC PC") provide a unique Limited Lifetime Service Policy (the "Lifetime Service Policy"). This Lifetime Service Policy guarantees that a XOTIC PC client who buys a NEW computer system will not have to pay for labor or service costs on that computer system for the rest of its life. Only the original purchaser, original equipment, or future upgrades purchased from and installed by XOTIC PC, and labor/service performed by XOTIC PC are covered by this Lifetime Service Policy. In accordance to the Lifetime Service Policy, XOTIC PC also provides the following hardware warranties on their NEW computer systems.
A Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty (the "Lifetime Warranty") is included with all NEW desktop computer systems and covers the original core computer.
All of the hardware within the computer chassis is referred to as a "core computer." The Core Computer does not include any special order parts that were explicitly requested by the original customer, and these special order parts are only warranted for the duration of their original manufacturer warranty.
Computer displays are not included with the Core Computer and are only insured for one year by XOTIC PC. Certain parts or components may become unavailable due to quickly changing computer technology and manufacturers.
During the Lifetime Warranty, XOTIC PC will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective desktop computer or defective part thereof with new, used, refurbished, re-certified, or comparable parts; however, if a desktop computer or component is no longer manufactured or widely supported in the consumer market, or is not otherwise available commercially during any warranty period in this agreement, making repair of a desktop computer unworkable, XOTIC PC will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective desktop computer or defective part. XOTIC PC OWNS ALL PARTS REMOVED FROM REPAIRED PRODUCTS.
The following limitations apply to the Lifetime Service Policy, Lifetime Warranty, and 1-Year Warranty (collectively, the "Warranties"). There are no warranties, express or implied, which are not written herein.
1. For the warranty term commencing on the date of shipment to the Customer, XOTIC PC assures to the original purchaser that the covered hardware, excluding software, documentation, and similar products, will be free of defects in workmanship and materials. XOTIC PC will repair or replace the damaged hardware system, in its sole discretion, for covered faults throughout the appropriate warranty period, free of charge for labor and/or parts. Parts may not be same, but they will be equal. If the hardware system fails during the first 30 days, XOTIC PC will pay for all shipping charges if the customer is in the Contiguous United States
. Outside of the Contiguous United States
, the Customer is responsible for both directions of shipment, regardless of when a claimed defect occurs. Customer will pay for shipping back to XOTIC PC for any components or items sent for service after the initial 30 day period. Customer is responsible for any shipping beyond the 30 days of ownership. Products submitted in for approved service/replacement must be packaged in their original packaging and include copies of purchase receipts. For a small cost, XOTIC PC customer assistance may provide replacement packaging.
2. Non-XOTIC PC repairs, upgrades, or installs on any covered XOTIC PC computer system are not covered by the Warranties, and invalidate the Warranties immediately. Customer is expected to begin a FREE computer cleaning and tune-up using the XOTIC PC remote assistance program every year during the period a computer is covered by the Warranties, when a professional will remotely tune-up the system. To be covered by the Lifetime Service Policy, any individual parts sold or installed separately from a New computer system must be purchased and installed by XOTIC PC, and that separate hardware is only protected to the extent of the original manufacturer's guarantee on such separate parts. The Warranties do not cover physical damage, abuse, or negligence, as well as damage caused by shipment or misuse of the product, repair modification, exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity, power fluctuations, lightning, or inadequate electrical power.
3. Software errors are not covered by the Warranties, although they may be covered by the specific software publisher's warranty, as detailed in the accompanying documentation; opened software is not ever refundable. Unless otherwise noted in writing, used or re-certified equipment is offered as-is and without warranty. Any missing products must be notified to the customer within 48 hours of receipt.
4. Customer must ensure that all data and software on any covered computer system is protected at all times. XOTIC PC is not liable for any lost time, inconvenience, data or software loss, unintended data disclosure, file loss, or any other direct, indirect, or consequential damage loss caused by a covered computer system failing to function correctly, or caused by XOTIC PC's error or negligence. Despite XOTIC PC's best efforts to backup and transmit data, as well as to minimize instances when Customer data or software is lost, data loss occurs often for a range of reasons.
5. Customer agrees that before supplying a computer for service, Customer has independently backed up all software and data on the computer, and that Customer is prepared for, and expects, that all data on the computer may be lost during or following any repair procedure, and that Customer understands that this document is intended to limit XOTIC PC's liability for such data losses. Customer guarantees that any machine left for warranty service has no unauthorized data or software.
6. Warranty repairs or servicing do not extend or prolong the warranty period. Any computer that is not claimed within 30 days is considered abandoned and becomes XOTIC PC's property. Liquid cooling & water cooling components are warranted for one year only and are not covered by the XOTIC PC 's Lifetime Parts guarantee.
7. For any service or warranty questions, please contact your technical support team at email@example.com or (877) 289-9684.
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
The warranty also applies to XOTIC PC products shipped to any location outside of the Contiguous United States (lower 48 states), provided that you are responsible for paying all freight charges incurred in shipping, importing/exporting, receiving replacement parts and for arranging and paying for the shipment of any defective part(s) back to XOTIC PC. All international customers are responsible for all customs duties, VAT, and other associated taxes and charges.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO ALL WARRANTIES
The RMA number MUST APPEAR plainly on the outside of the shipping packaging. For each product returned for warranty service, please attach your name, address, telephone number, RMA number, and proof of date of original retail purchase. You must ship the products to XOTIC PC in their original packaging and insure the shipment or accept the risk of it being lost or damaged during shipment.
Replacement Parts: An order for the part will be placed by the XOTIC PC technician. A valid credit card number will be required at the time of shipment. You will not be permanently charged for the replacement part as long as the original part is returned to XOTIC PC within five (5) business days after you receive the replacement part. XOTIC PC will charge to your credit card the current standard price for that part if the original part is not returned within that time period. Replacement parts will be new or serviceably used, comparable or better in function and performance to the original part, and warranted for thirty (30) calendar days or the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is longer. XOTIC PC will pay shipping expenses both ways only if covered by purchased warranty and you use an address within the Contiguous United States (lower 48 states). Otherwise, you are responsible for the cost of shipping. Any additional purchases or upgrades will not extend this product warranty.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED XOTIC PC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES. INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO XOTIC PC DEALER, AGENT OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATION, EXTENSION, OR ADDITION TO THIS WARRANTY. XOTIC PC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY AND ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH XOTIC PC PRODUCTS.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THIS WARRANTY IS ONLY GOOD IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. REPAIRS ARE ONLY DONE AT THE US FACTORY. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO RETURN YOUR COMPUTER FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS WHEN OUTSIDE THE US, YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING/HANDLING AND INSURANCE TO AND FROM THE REPAIR CENTER.
EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY IN ALL CASES:
Any damage caused during shipment (except shipments to the original purchaser) and any damage caused by such as but not limited to: impacts, fluids, floods, fire, wind, earthquake, lightning or similar disaster; unauthorized changes or modifications, attachments or peripherals, improper use, environmental damage, improper installation or electrical supply adjustments; improper maintenance; any other misuse, abuse, or mishandling. XOTIC PC’s sole liability, under this warranty, for failure to repair or replace the hardware system after a reasonable number of attempts is limited to replacement. XOTIC PC will, under no circumstances, be liable for any other damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential and other similar claims whether based upon breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or strict liability. Damages excluded include but are not limited to: loss of data or software, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of use of the hardware system, loss of use of related equipment, cost of substituted or replacement equipment, purchaser’s time, injury to property, and all claims of third parties.
All Promotional items, including but not limited to items provided free with the purchase of another item and items provided free from XOTIC PC, a promotional partner or any third party are excluded from all Warranty Terms. XOTIC PC provides no guarantee of support, replacement, compensation or liability for these types of items.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, XOTIC PC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED, VERBAL OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY XOTIC PC.